Petcor Flea Spray for Dogs, Puppies, Cats & Kittens – 16 fl oz
Uza Petcor Flea Spray pa mata Carpata cu Purga ariba bo cacho of pushi.
Petcor Flea Spray is an effective flea killing spray manufactured by Zoëcon and is a go-to for pet owners who want to relieve their beloved pets from irritating flea infestations. Petcor Flea Spray can be safely sprayed directly on the animal to immediately kill adult fleas that may be present. The product also contains methoprene, an insect growth regulator that will inhibit the growth of eggs and flea larvae.
Petcor Flea Spray for dog and cat flea treatment should be applied with a light, even coverage of the coat of the animal to get an effective control. Use at the rate of 1-2 squeezes on the trigger sprayer per pound of body weight.
Petcor Flea Spray can kill fleas, ticks, lice, & mosquitoes on pets and keeps them from coming back. Combined with an insect growth regulator, Petcor Flea Spray can keep eggs from hatching for 63 days. Petcor Flea Spray can be used to treat fleas on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens. Do not apply to puppies and kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Petcor Flea Spray comes ready to use with no other tools needed for its application. It is recommended, though, that you use a cloth to spray the Petcor onto and apply with that so that you can safely apply the flea spray to sensitive areas of your pet, like around the eyes and mouth.
How to Use
- Step 1: Apply Petcor spray directly to your pet with a firm fast stroke, starting head and working your way back to the tail. Spray the head, ears, and chest at a rate of 1 or 2 squeezes of the trigger per pound of body weight.
- Step 2: Rub your pet’s fur in the opposite direction and spray so that the Petcor can reach the skin. Apply around eyes, mouth, and ears with a cloth then finish spraying making the tail the last area treated. For puppies and kittens weighing less than 3 lbs, wrap them in a towel that has been lightly sprayed with Petcor or apply to a cotton ball and thoroughly work into the coat.
- Step 3: Apply as needed until your pet is no longer irritated from itchy fleas. Preventatively spray Petcor after spending time outdoors and coming back inside or conduct a preventative treatment every 2 months for continued protection.
*NOTE: When applying Petcor on cats, please read the label thoroughly and apply lightly. DO NOT allow animals, cats, in particular, to become chilled.
Where to Use
Petcor can be used on cats, dogs, kittens, and puppies directly on their skin with no threat of irritating them. Areas of focus should be the head, ears and chest followed by the neck, middle, and hindquarters. Finally, the legs and tail should be treated last.
When to Use
Use Petcor when your pet is irritable and suffering from itchy flea bites. Petcor can be used to help prevent fleas, spray before taking pets outdoors or on a walk. If your pet gets reinfested from an outside source, you can reapply weekly.
Petcor Flea Spray is safe to use when applied according to label directions. Have on glasses and gloves when spraying to keep yourself safe during application. Avoid spraying the pet’s rectum and genitals.
- Store Name: Krozendijk Pest Management & Supplies N.V.
- Vendor: Krozendijk Pest Management & Supplies N.V.
Tanki Leendert 10-B
- No ratings found yet!